Belgrave School is a small independent day school for children from 6 - 16 years, with Dyslexia and related learning difficulties.
- Ofsted says, 'This is a good school' where 'students make rapid progress' (September 2015)
- A small happy, school
- Calm, relaxed atmosphere
- Each child feels valued and supported
- Inspires confidence and raises self-esteem
- Other children have similar specific difficulties
- Understanding, specialist teachers
- Small group and individual teaching
- Overlooking Bristol Downs with easy access for school activities
- On-site access to specialists in speech & language, occupational therapy, counselling and educational psychologists
Children leave Belgrave School feeling confident, curious, eager to learn, fulfilled and ready to face life with confidence and enthusiasm.